Robert Wensley joins the show to talk about his new to the public tool, InvestorLift, which has been used by a handful of high-level wholesalers this past year to completely change their dispositions game. The tool finds buyers, tells you what they bought, at what pricing, ranks them, and lets you market properties to them. And that’s only the tip of the iceberg for what it can do.
In this interview, we talk about Robert’s investing journey and why InvestorLift was created.
- How Robert got into and learned about REI
- How he perseveres though challenges he’s encountered in his career
- The importance of dispositions
- How he built a list of 10,000 cash buyers in three months
- Roberts light-bulb moment that steered him into the software business
- What he sees for InvestorLift in the future
Where To Watch And Listen
InvestorLift and Changing Dispositions Technology on YouTube
InvestorLift and Changing Dispositions Technology on our Podcast
Watch Our Recent Webinar with Robert about InvestorLift
We did a webinar with Robert recently about InvestorLift so you can watch the replay, learn about it from Robert and see the full demo here – https://www.investorfuse.com/investorlift
About Robert Wensley
Robert is an innovative guy with a cool story (lived in the same dorm room that Mark Zuckerberg lived in!). After graduating college, he landed in the house flipping business after being inspired by Tarek El Moussa’s show HGTV Flip or Flop. It was from there where he decided to build a software from the ground up to change the dispositions end of real estate investing.