Meet Real Estate Tech Adopter Daniel DiGiacomo
Daniel is an investor based out of Baltimore, Maryland and covers the whole trifecta of real estate as a wholesaler, rehabber, and landlord. If that doesn’t sound impressive enough, he has bought and sold real estate in more than 22 major markets! And to put the icing on the cake, he does both residential and commercial real estate.
Besides his resume as a real estate investor, Daniel is very in touch with real estate technology and how it helps his business. He’s always been an early adopter when it comes to anything tech-related. IF3 is just one of the tools in his belt, and he’s going to dive into all of them.
“I love real estate, I hate managing people”
– Daniel DiGiacomo
- Daniel breaks down his long history in real estate and how his focus and strategies have shifted over time
- Selling properties to foreign investors
- His LinkedIn strategy
- Networking and automation (but don’t automate your networking!)
- How he reverse engineers his previous quarters’ closed transactions in order to capitalize on the successes in future.
- He breaks down his team structure and how it’s changed over the years
- How he and his team use IF3 to it’s full potential
Where to Watch and Listen
Watch Early Real Estate Tech Adopter – An IF3 Case Study on YouTube
Listen to Early Real Estate Tech Adopter – An IF3 Case Study on our Podcast
I’m a real estate investor HQ’d in Baltimore, Maryland. Being an active wholesaler, rehabber, and landlord, I know what it takes to make a transaction benefit everyone involved. I’ve bought and sold real estate in more than 22 major markets.
I actively buy, manage, and sell both residential & commercial real estate. I privately syndicate equity in multifamily residential real estate investments in several markets. I’m one of those “we buy houses” guys who actually does buy houses… at fair prices.
Email: daniel (at) nationalhometeam.com
Leave a Reply