Smrtphone integration is the new way to call customers in InvestorFuse!
We’ve been working on something super exciting for the past couple of months!
Communicating with sellers is the foundation of everything you do in real estate.
So, since the beginning of our product, we’ve made sure you could integrate with just about any communication solution out there. But, that integration only goes as far as bringing in call/text records to the communication log.
We tried building a click-to-call extension with Callrail, but every time they change their dialer’s interface the extension would break and we would have to re-work it.
So when the CEO of smrtPhone, Jordan Fleming, reached out to me, I got super excited! Jordan and I go way back to my Podio days. Jordan and I were some of the earliest Podio partners and he has defined his career by thinking outside of the box. That’s why he built smrtPhone, because he knew that calling inside of Podio could be better than copying in logs.
Now Jordan and I have revolutionized what calling looks like inside of InvestorFuse. With the new smrtPhone integration into IF3 you can:
- Have unique phone numbers per team member
- Click to call and click to text right inside of InvestorFuse without navigating away from InvestorFuse with their incredible chrome extension
- Get complete call records inside the activity and communication log
- Disposition notes left in smrtPhone record as comments inside of InvestorFuse
- See an individual log of the number of calls and call lengths on an opportunity
- An individual user can see their calling data inside of InvestorFuse (number of calls, talk time etc)
- See the team calling data inside of the employee scorecard (number of calls, talk time etc)
- And that list is just what it does in IF3… there is so much that smrtPhone by itself is capable of!
The fun part? We are just getting started! Just last week we finished the APIs that the smrtPhone team will be using to integrate actions into their dialer.
Catch the replay of the webinar as John, Jordan, and Carlos as they discuss the new integration InvestorFuse has with smrtPhone!
Finally, there is a deep VOIP integration that not only adds information to the log, but also extends your team’s functionality, and combines sales data with calling data for extensive reporting.
You can also check out a quick 7-minute demo of the integration of Smrtphone inside of InvestorFuse.