John Plumstead is a husband, father of 4, and is currently an active real estate investor while teaching full time as a performance coach at The United States Military Academy at West Point. John shares his story in a casual conversation on optimizing your mind and life.
- John’s conviction towards earning his way to be part of the West Point football team
- John’s family structure and values
- John’s guiding principles in life
- The benefits of mindfulness and meditation
- John’s experience on his deployment in Afghanistan
- Growth vs Fixed Mindsets
Where To Watch And Listen
Army Football + West Point Academy Mindset on YouTube
Army Football + West Point Academy Mindset on our Podcast
John played as a linebacker during his years of studying and eventually became active duty in the army. Outside of duty when they got into real estate; he and his partners formed Gray Line Investments.
Gray Line grew from acquiring a single off-market property in Oklahoma to consistently acquiring more than ten off-market opportunities a month. Gray Line doubled down on their efforts, hired more amazing team members, and put their foot on the gas.
Gray Line Investments: https://www.graylineinvestments.com/
Leave a Reply