Meet Keith Blackborg
Want to know how to build wealth with real estate? Keith Blackborg is a CPA turned wealth strategist that loves real estate as the tool for long term wealth. Keith was a millionaire by age 30 and retired at age 32. Keith currently consults business owners on how to make work optional within 3-5 years.
He enjoys speaking and helping others learn the process to build wealth with real estate and he provides tax strategies for real estate investors.
Keith’s company Financial Journey connects clients to wealth by providing the framework, strategy, deals, and community to support and accelerate their journey to “work optional”. As a result, clients quickly learn how to build their wealth business while enjoying the journey.
Financial Journey guides clients in creating their life vision and identifying their competitive advantage. Once we know where clients want to go and what we have to work with, we create an efficient and satisfying path to get there. With the right plan and support, clients get more money, more time, more lifestyle, and have fun doing it. Ultimately it increases freedom.
- How he became a millionaire by the age of 30 – Keith’s background as a CPA and how he started investing. This evolved into a great income but Keith was still tied to his work and not satisfied with his lifestyle.
- Based on this Keith got clear on what he wanted – learn about his mental process to get there
- Guiding Questions to Ask Yourself – Find out the biggest guiding question and what three things you should focus on
- The Financial Habits of Keith’s top clients
- Your Wealth is the Business – Keith walks us through his strategy in detail
- Why he loves single family rentals to build wealth with real estate
- How to legally Manipulate your Taxes with Real Estate
- Finding a CPA and a tax strategist
- Advice for single family acquisition
- Keiths plan moving forward with life and his investments
Where to Watch and Listen Build Wealth with Real Estate
Build Wealth with Real Estate and Make Work Optional within 3-5 Years on YouTube
Build Wealth with Real Estate and Make Work Optional within 3-5 Years on our Podcast
Keith Blackborg, CPA reached Financial Freedom within 10 years due to success as an investor and tax strategist. Keith and his wife Jessica have experience with domestic and international investments, including residential and commercial real estate, lending, startups, and paper assets. Keith served as the director of acquisitions for a hedge fund that transacted the largest private sale of homes in US history.
He used to own a CPA firm focused on high-net-worth real estate investors, including high-volume single-family investors and apartment syndicators. As a tax strategist, he showed clients how to legally save ~5-10% of their income in taxes each year.
Keith and Jessica became millionaires before they were age thirty. Between 2016 & 2017, Keith and Jessica sold the CPA firm and most of their active investments. They transitioned to a board-level role of their wealth business overseeing high ROI passive investments. Keith and Jessica were able to retire comfortably through Financial Freedom in less than a decade of working.
In the three years that followed, Keith and Jessica literally traveled around the world while soul searching and seeking what was next. However, traveling and Netflix gets old after a while. Out of the desire to help more, Financial Journey is the manifestation of passion to help others.
Email: keith (at) financialjourney (dot) life