PTR = Persistence Through Resistance
Find out why Paul Logsdon is cold calling real estate deals every day, what his struggles are, his vision for the future and how he stays motivated.
Interview with Paul Logsdon of Logsdon Home Buyers
Paul graduated from college as a history major, he played football alongside Lamar Jackson for two years, he worked some 9-5 salaried jobs and decided to scrap all of that and learned how to wholesale real estate. He started his wholesaling business just 18 months ago at the start of the pandemic, he’s already built a team and he’s grossing $25-40K each month!
- Current team and how he structured his team
- Paul’s background, his persistence mindset and what he did to learn wholesaling and jump in with both feet
- Cold calling real estate daily and why that works for him and his business
- His current struggles and how he broke his business which he thinks is the key to more growth
- Networking and how he collaborates with other RE entrepreneurs
- The awesome Facebook Group he belongs to where he learns and can be held accountable
- Paul’s vision for the future and his new software tool
Where to Watch and Listen
Why Cold Calling Real Estate Every Single Day is a Good Strategy on YouTube
Why Cold Calling Real Estate Every Single Day is a Good Strategy on our Podcast
Paul Logsdon is a 26-year-old real estate entrepreneur from Louisville Ky who was able to quit his full time job through wholesaling real estate during a global pandemic (Covid-19). Currently, Paul is on a mission to grow his business to produce $100,000 every single month so he can help create a positive impact on the world.
Website – https://www.logsdonhomebuyers.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/paul.logsdon1
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-logsdon-10394614b
YouTube – https://youtube.com/c/PaulLogsdon
Instagram – @persistent_paul
Leave a Reply