Commercial Real Estate Loans are available out there to fund your single family home portfolio if you know how to work the system!
Meet Henry Washington
Henry is an Investor and landlord from Arkansas, he talks with Carlos about how he has used the BRRR method and secured commercial loans with small banks to build his portfolio of 65 single family rentals in under 4 years.
Learn how he got into real estate, how he managed his very first deal and how he funded it. He’ll then go over in detail how he used the BRRR method and the steps he took that landed him 20 properties his first year.
Henry also gets into the nitty gritty of his tax strategies and of course he goes into detail about how to get commercial real estate loans to buy single family residential properties at your local small bank.
How to Secure Commercial Real Estate Loans to Build your Rental Portfolio Interview Topics
- Henry walks us through his decision making process to start his career in real estate as well as how he set himself up in an intentional way to be successful
- He takes us through his very first deal and how he funded it
- Using the BRRR method and why all Wholesalers should hold properties for rentals
- Marketing strategies that work
- How to save money on your taxes
- He’ll share how to find real estate loans to secure funding for your rental portfolio
Where to Watch and Listen
How to Secure Commercial Real Estate Loans to Build your Rental Portfolio on YouTube
How to Secure Commercial Real Estate Loans to Build your Rental Portfolio on our Podcast
Henry Washington is an author, entrepreneur, and real estate investor with more than 65 rental units and dozens of house flip under his belt. Henry built his rental portfolio in just 3 and a half years, allowing him to achieve his goal of financial freedom. Henry has been featured in numerous online and television publications like FOX Business Morning Show FBN: AM, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, NBC, CBS, CourseMethod & BiggerPockets – where he enjoys showing others the power of real estate investing and financial freedom. Henry, his wife Jessica, and their 2 daughters live and invest in Northwest Arkansas.
Email: henry (at) henrywashington (dot) com