Dean Rogers | Path from the NFL to a Real Estate Wholesale Business
Dean Rogers had a successful career going as a Tight End for the San Diego Chargers and has since built a successful Real Estate Wholesale Business in Fresno CA that has led him to success, he’s currently doing 10+ deals a month and has 54 units in his rental portfolio.
- Deans current golf-cart lifestyle and healthy living
- He talks about his real estate wholesaling business and his rental portfolio
- Path to the NFL, his experience with the San Diego Chargers and why made the hard decision to leave football
- Dean walks through how he got into real estate wholesaling and how he got his first co-wholesale deal with Sean Terry
- Breakdown of his current lead gen strategies including direct mail, cold calling, PPC and TV ads
- The releationship/networking lead gen strategy he uses now – Dean is most excited about this game changer and he walks through the entire strategy!
- Dean’s abundance mindset
“I’m all about building lifestyle right now.”
– Dean Rogers
Where to Watch and Listen
Former San Diego Charger Tight End to Real Estate Wholesale on YouTube
Ep 95: Path From The NFL To A Real Estate Wholesale Business
Former San Diego Charger Tight End to Real Estate Wholesale on our Podcast
About Dean Rogers
Dean is one of the Owners of Home Helpers Group. He was born in Salinas and raised in Visalia which is where our headquarters is located. I am passionate about solving problems and creating solutions for homeowners needing to sell and improving our community in the Central Valley.
Fun fact, he played football at Redwood High School in Visalia and went on to play in the NFL for the San Diego Chargers and seemed to have a long career ahead of him but was starting to feel the effects of concussions so had to hang up the cleats. Now I love to play basketball and stay fit working out, go to the beach, and chase the kids together with my wife with our growing family.