Meet Adam Nasir
Entrepreneur and CEO of SmarterContact Adam Nasir joins the show to talk about the 80/20 of what the top 10% of his customers are doing with text message marketing strategies. Adam is a former real estate investor that developed his own software to market directly to sellers via SMS messages.
Text Message Marketing Episode Outline
0:00 Intro on Adam
1:30 What is the best way to do text message marketing in 2022
Text message regulation is a real thing. It’s a very very wild space.
Short term, no issues with texting. Long term….unsure of what will happen with texting
5:30 More on Adam
Adam is a Software founder and real estate investor prior to then in 12-13 states.
He built SmarterContact for real estate investors
Currently lives internationally in Kyiv and Dubai, establishing the most important thing in his life which is freedom
8:15 Strategies for text message marketing
There are two types of approaches for number of texting:
Building relationships in smaller batches
- Look at your message templates and ask yourself….does it sound like spam? Really spend time crafting personal messages that can build trust. Our minds are naturally programmed to understand that something or someone is marketing to us, like billboards and TV commercials for example. Adam has a comprehensive guide on www.smartercontact.com. It really comes down to the opening messages that you use.
- Sending out messages in bursts: Think about the correspondence from messages you get back from sellers. You don’t want to do bulk messaging. We recommend sending 50-100 max every 20-30 minutes.
- Response time: The faster your response to the customer the better. Each minute is super important. That’s why you want to be conscious of how many messages you are sending at a time.
- You can’t outsource what you can’t master. If you’re looking to scale up, you’re going to need VA’s and a lead manager at some point. The best deals are the ones that are hidden and harder to find and longer to follow up with. Having an Admin that can sift through data and do personal outreach on follow-up is huge.
- Hire the best quality VAs and Lead Managers.
16:40 Emotional spikes in the first message
“Have a blessed day” for an example. Find a very pleasant message.
Mentioning a football team for an example for a message that’s specific for a market
For Adam’s 10-15 minute texting guide: Reach out to the team on www.smartercontact.com
Use a platform with a high delivery rate.
19:45 Response rate and Delivery rate importance
Healthy Delivery rate should be over 80%. A healthy response rate is 20-25%
22:00 Texting buyers
SmarterContact can also text buyers in multiple markets and any area code in the US.
22:45 Vision for 2022
Goal: 45 full-time employees that serve multiple industries.
Renouncing his US citizenship, moved his company to Dubai for long-term tax purposes.
Adam lives in Ukraine to be directly with his developers
30:00 Put in the time, put in the extra weekends, keep good people around you hanging around with top people
Text Message Marketing for Real Estate Investing in 2022 on YouTube
Text Message Marketing for Real Estate Investing in 2022 on our Podcast
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Winning Sales Copy for Text Message Marketing – reach out to Adam and team for his free texting guide on crafting opening messages to get a higher response rate
- Get a free 7-day trial of SmarterContact.
- Follow @lifewithnas on Instagram to see Adam’s life in Ukraine and other countries across the world along with daily personal development tactics
- Tell the SmarterContact team you signed up from this podcast to get free credits!
- Check out our previous interview with Adam
My name is Adam Nasir. I’m an American entrepreneur, investor,
thought leader and speaker. I’m also best known for being the
Founder of Smarter Contact, which is a multi-seven figure SaaS
business based in Kyiv, Ukraine. My life motto is to have the
courage to create life on your terms.
Life is good, but life has not always been this way…
At the age of 8, I was left by my father and moved to America with
my mother. Between 8 to 18, I was badly emotionally abused by my
stepfather at home, and also bullied in school. After my rough start, I
tried getting my start in the business world as a real estate agent –
At 23 I started another real estate business – Failed at that too.
Then I got into investing for 3 years. I hated it.
At 27 I built a company that bought and sold 174 properties in the
US in 2 years.
At 30, I started Smarter Contact which is a SaaS solution for real
estate investors. It currently has 20+ employees, generates multiple
seven figures and fully bootstrapped.
Success doesn’t come easy, but what I learned is that there is NO
substitute for hard work. The failures ultimately condition you to be
able to succeed in the later ventures and in life. You can find some
more info about me on Instagram @techdaddy_ or the following
links to podcasts I’ve done…