Brent Bowers, Wholesaling Inc’s official Land Coach, joins the show to talk about why he loves doing land deals and focuses on those in addition to his single family wholesaling business.
- How Brent got his start in real estate
- How he was able to secure funds for deals when starting out
- Why doing land deals is so much better than wholesaling single family homes. Brent goes through a compare and contrast so you can get a feel for the difference.
- Why there is little competition for land deals
- How to run your marketing strategy, calculating offers and analyzing markets
- His coaching business
Where to Watch and Listen
Time Freedom with Land on YouTube
Time Freedom with Land on our Podcast
Brent Bowers, is an investor and coach with a focus on buying and selling vacant land. As an Army Officer with over 8 years of service, Brent was spending a great deal of time away from his family, and he knew he needed to make some changes in order to be more present with his wife and children. In a short period of time, Brent was able to expand his business, hire a team, and (most importantly) spend quality time with his family while still working hard and helping others.
While Brent invests in many different types of real estate, his favorite investment strategy deals with buying and selling vacant land, and he enjoys sharing his expertise in this area with his coaching clients. Brent chooses to live his life based on Bob Burg’s quote, “Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.” He is passionate about helping other people find success in real estate investing, particularly in land investments.
Email: brentbowers1 (at) hotmail (dot) com