Meet Chris Craddock
Chris Craddock is a successful investor, coach, and entrepreneur with 11 different businesses. His passion in ministry and leadership currently has led him to coaching with Wholesaling Inc and teaching his students how to revive old leads in your CRM by getting them to sell their house with an agent. Anytime someone reaches out to your marketing efforts…you should be paid.
- Chris’ background and how he got into real estate and leadership coaching
- He explains his REIRevive program that will train you to turn dead leads into an explosive revenue stream without increasing your marketing budget
- The key to finding the right partner real estate agent
- The four universal things that are important to look for when hiring
- When doing a deal with the agent, what information they MUST have and how to incentivize the agent
- Where to find good agents
- His recommendations on people to follow and books to read
- Why relationships and business groups help you level up
Where to Watch and Listen
Wholesaling Inc Coach on Reviving Old Leads By Leveraging Real Estate Agents on YouTube
Wholesaling Inc Coach on Reviving Old Leads By Leveraging Real Estate Agents on our Podcast
Chris Craddock is a nationally certified Life Coach in Leadership and one of the top Real Estate professionals in the world, closing 30 – 65 deals a month. Chris Craddock is the host of the Uncommon Real Estate Podcast, a Realtor, and entrepreneur who runs multiple successful businesses in the Washington DC Metro area (and Richmond, VA). Chris and his companies consistently bring in close to 10 Million in revenue year after year. His team, The Redux Group, sold just over $160 million in volume in 2020. Chris has been married for 21 years and is the proud father to six beautiful children.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craddrock/ @craddrock
Leave a Reply