IF3 Case Study with David Bokman
In this IF3 Case Study we talked to David Bokman from Philly Home Investor. He does business in REI wholesale, fix and flip, buy and hold and other creative deals. He closes 50-60 deals a year, half of which come from his referral network and he does all of this with one Acquistions person. You can find David working on his business while poolside in sunny Fort Myers Florida.
Buyers List and Marketing Strategy
Since he started his company, David has focused on building a solid, reliable buyer’s list. He is able to acquire and qualify such high quality buyers that he has a 50% open rate on his emails when selling properties. That’s unheard of!
David has dramatically changed his strategies and tactics in the past 18 months at the onset of the pandemic. He’s scaled down his team, his marketing budget, rebranded his business and upped his online presence game.
How David uses IF3
David is a long time customer and friend of InvestorFuse and he tells us how he logs in to IF3 as little as possible. There’s no need because IF3 does all the work for him as an owner so the only requirement is to log in and check KPI’s, then make sure Actions are completed on time by his team. That’s it!
David Bokman IF3 Case Study Interview Topics:
- Building crediblity and an online presence
- Learn how David gets almost half of his leads FREE by networking
- At the start of the pandemic, he scaled down his marketing budget and rebranded his business to make it more credible with amazing results
- Google reviews! Learn how and why David has more Google reviews on his website than anyone else Philadelphia
- David’s new poolside lifestyle in Florida
- You’ll learn about his scaled down team
- His lead management process from beginning to end
- How David is able to stay out of IF3
- The importance of a quality buyers list and how he gets his incredible email open rate
- David’s ten minute deal
Watch the IF3 Case Study – Closing Deals Poolside
Ep 96: Closing Deals Poolside | David Bokman
Listen to the IF3 Case Study – Closing Deals Poolside
David is the owner of Philly Home Investor and Bokman Investment Group. They buy, sell, and rebuild real estate.
Email: david at phillyhomeinvestor.co